Thursday, June 02, 2005

Punk Bitches.....

Hello All....Well I must say that my commitment to this blog has actually re-fueled my artsitic proclivities...I hadn't written in months...Hadn't performed at any open mics in almost a year and a half...But suddenly the bug came back to me..So I've decided to share a WORK-IN PROGRESS with you all..(In other words that means it is not DONE yet and as I write it I will share it piece by piece)


"Punk Bitches"

Punk Bitches
get beat down
tryin to step up
and wear their crown.
Du rags and Timbs,
multiple colors.
2 them we're just faggots wit
multiple lovers...
We throw up
limp wrists
instead of fists
when the Revolution comes...
And yeah,
some of us got girls and sons
cuz we're afraid of the fire
from a burnin' chi-chi mon..
Cuz Punk Bitches
get beat down
tryin' to step up
and wear their crown...

We're crucified on fences
while politicians
relentless---ly
put up their defenses
by using
perverted
and inverted
versions of God's 'Law'...

Well that is all I got for now....But check back for part 2.....

peaceloveandeternity,

Quaheem

2 Comments:

Blogger The Divo said...

Wassup Q,

If that is the beginning then I have to see the end cause that is something that I definately have to remember. Tell me when the rest is done. I am amp'd to see the rest.


and as always in Parting,

I came in Peace and in Peace I leave.

10:22 AM  
Blogger Quaheem said...

Indeed I will do that...

Thanx for da read...:-D

And props to B-More....My moms is from there...

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home