Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Welcome Back!

Never have I let nearly two months pass without doing an entry...



Between being busy and letting life happen to me I just haven't had the energy. But I return still in good spirits and health.



I will be travelling to the Dominican Republic in November (November 9th-12th to be exact). I am excited about seeing a new place and actually getting to use some of the spanish I DO know.



God seems to be speaking more loudly to me than ever. I am now realizing that I had to lose religion to become closer to the person that God created me to be. It's a wonderful feeling. I would encourage you all to become critical in your spiritual stance.



As my insipration re-appears the postings will get more frequent...



It's nice to be back...



PeaceLoveandEternity,



Q

6 Comments:

Blogger Darius T. Williams said...

Welcome back Qua-Qua - it's me...Darius or as you used to know - Jamal K. Franklin.

I was waiting for u to update your blog - don't let two months go past again. Yo - take pictures when you leave, we wanna see.

6:30 AM  
Blogger fuzzy said...

Welcome back!

8:13 AM  
Blogger ShawnQt said...

why do u leave me so... now u have to write me a poem to make me happy!

11:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What do you mean, "moving closer to the person?" What you maybe becoming is it what God wants you to be or what you feel or think you should be?

8:39 PM  
Blogger Joey Bahamas said...

Welcome back...


I loved that...."critical in your spiritual stance"

8:00 AM  
Blogger Quaheem said...

I dont make a distinction between the two...

I believe what I feel and think I should be is directly influenced by God him/herself...

1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home