Monday, January 29, 2007

10 Q's From Q

Hmmm....

(1) Why in the aftermath of my breakup have I been insanely horny? Is it wrong to just want a midnight jumpoff? Why does it feel wrong?

(2) Why is 80's James Brown my FAVORITE period in his career? His bands were tight..almost Vegas-y...And here was a man in his late forties and early fifties still doing splits...still doing 2 hour sets...still working the SHIT out of his band. Genius!! Need more evidence? http://youtube.com/watch?v=Rfm8yUPJ71U

(3) Is anyone else convinced that Sam Cooke's "A Change Is Gonna Come" is one of the greatest (if not the greatest) vocal performances EVER?

(4) Quaheem is ready to go out on a date. Any takers?

(5) Why is "The Daily Show" with Jon Stewart more informative than the "REAL" news?

(6) Why did I choose to go to Vegas this past November when the NBA All Star Game is in Vegas in 2 weeks? Dammit...coulda got me a balla... (you don't keep them...you just "play" with them)

(7) Is anybody else as impressed with the Nintendo Wii as I am? I'mma have to drop some duckets on that...

(8) Why have I not seen my father in 5 years? And why do I have a strange feeling I will never see him alive again?

(9) Why did I go through a half of a liter of Belvedere Vodka in two sittings? Maybe it's just that damn good...

(10) I need some vacation suggestions...Anyone? (I'll be in Orlando for a week in early April--work related but I will PARTY more than work)...I need to find another nice place to get away to...

PeaceLoveandEternity

Q

7 Comments:

Blogger Ladynay said...

Put the vodka down man...put it down! LOL

I don't know if you want the answers but number 1 is cuz your body got used to getting some on the regular *wink*

5:36 AM  
Blogger Quaheem said...

lol.....Actually...

I never got it regularly...lol....

7:17 AM  
Blogger ShawnQt said...

I always like fuck buddies then jumpoffs, at least there is a connection, and u can still be friends... with benefits.

Sam Cooke kills it!

We can double date!

I just want to play the Wii once and get it out my system.

Is my faher alive? hmmmmm

New Jersey has some beautiful spots! :)
Come back home!

9:59 AM  
Blogger Quaheem said...

For Us To Double date "I" need a date...lol

12:49 PM  
Blogger ~HoustonNY~ said...

OK I am going th All-Star Weekend DEFINITELY as my blog will reflect! I got my ticket last week. I cannot wait! I have never been to Las Vegas so this is a good way to bring it in.

And NO, you are not wrong for wanting a midnight jump-off! Brotha's got needs! LOL

2007 Motto:
“Faith Is Taking The First Step Even When You Can’t See What’s In Front Of You”

5:46 PM  
Blogger That Dude Right There said...

I get the same way when I breakup with someone. When my last serious relationship ended, I damn near lost my mind trying to abstain from sex.

But on the real, you just need to either satisfy you urges or find a reason not to.

9:13 AM  
Blogger FreshLikeFebrez said...

you sure its not the vodka leaving you craving some good lovin? orlando is nice, but you might want to make another trip to Las Vegas. Dam sure aint no ballas here

1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home