Saturday, October 28, 2006

10 Q's from Q

***Sidebar*** NYBoy and I made it official last weekend...so nearly 6 years of single life are over...we'll see how it goes...

(1) Where are all the Black preachers who are outraged about The war in Iraq, republican sex scandals, poverty in America? I guess they are too busy preaching the theology of the American Dream.

(2) Is it just me or does it seem like John Legend has been hiding all that body?

(3) Isn't Janet Jackson's album a steaming pile of dog shit? What passes for music these days is laughable.

(4) Is anybody else planning to move to Canada before the Bush-induced apocalypse commences?

(5) Is anybody else sad that Toure has lent his talent to the useless 30 minutes that is called "The Black Carpet" on the useless network called BET?

(6) This ain't a question...more of a statement...but...Reggie Bush. DAMN!

(7) Have you ever thought about the possibility that Christianity got the story wrong? What if Jesus was just a regular ol' heathen like the rest of us? What if there was no cross and no resurrection...What if he never even existed?

(8) Aren't Alaskan King Crab Legs the best shit ever?

(9) Why am I so excited about Vegas in 3 weeks? Maybe it's because it's NYBoy's first time flying and I'll be by his side to experience it with him.

(10) Anybody else out there as much of a fan of Terence Trent D'Arby as I am (now known as Sananda Matrieya)? Check out his best album (in my opinion) Neither Fish Nor Flesh.

PeaceLoveandEternity,

Q

5 Comments:

Blogger Bougie Black Boy said...

LOVE IT... these were definitely things that make you go hmmm.

11:45 AM  
Blogger field negro said...

Mad props to you on number two (2). I was wondering the same F*&^%#g thing!

5:44 PM  
Blogger @GaryTylone said...

Mmhhmm...what did I say? I knew it!!! I'm so happy for you. And YES! at alaskan king crab legs !!!

10:01 PM  
Blogger Ladynay said...

Awwwww it's official...

5:57 AM  
Blogger Marz said...

MAny black preachers just sit back and watch because they believe this is what God has planned for the world.

John Got sexy for his second album. He wanted to be a sex symbol. He's doing it too. (LOL)

Janet's cd is not all that bad.


HMMM Canada?

YES!!


and Will Demps too


That would be a very harsh reality to come to terms with. But I think I could do it. I mean, HEYY, Judas was supposedly his favorite.


WITH SOME HOT BUTTER AND NUTCRACKERS. YES


AWWW.





-Marz

5:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home