Thursday, January 11, 2007

The End of a Love Affair

So...

This relationship between NYBoy and I has gone bust...

All I can say is that it came to a violent conclusion...publicly.

I was swolen...slightly bloodied...and totally emasculated. But I am still standing and trying to piece some things together.

The way I see it is that if you are never broken you will never know how sweet it is to be "together." I just THOUGHT I was a good judge of character. Apparently not.

So...I am back in the field again.

Amen.

6 Comments:

Blogger ShawnQt said...

You u need a NJ Crew to whip some azz?
That's f-up! I know we are men, but does that mean we have to hit on each other like brutal animals?

sigh.

I hope that your ok. call me if u want to talk.

7:44 AM  
Blogger That Dude Right There said...

Similar thing happened to me. After 3 years together, dude decided to slap the hell out of me because he got upset. After about 10 minutes of fighting, I stopped and walked away from him and the relationship.

Trust and believe that he will regret it in the future. They always do.

9:38 AM  
Blogger Dubbed As Trent Jackson said...

I am coming, with my tazer, box cutter, a joke and abottle of Moet...and some fried chicken

11:30 AM  
Blogger @GaryTylone said...

SEE !!!! You know I wanna have him dealt with !!! DA F%$# is his problem !!!

2:38 PM  
Blogger Ladynay said...

WTH?????? OH HECK NAH!

4:46 AM  
Blogger Larry D. Lyons II said...

my most recent break up was non-violent, but dramatic just the same. if you take shawn up on assembling that NJ crew, know that i'll be in the number.

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home