Friday, June 17, 2005

Quaheem & The Sex Quiz

In the spirit of everybody doing these sex quizzes...I thought I'd throw my hat into the ring....so here we go...

1) How would you describe your sex role? Top, Bottom, or in the middle? Middle..Everything is up for grabs and possible with me..Although I tend to lean towards being a ______ (gotta stay mysterious)

2) How old were you when you first had sex? 17...Had my first kiss and my first sexual experience all wrapped into one...

3) Was it straight or gay sex? gay

4) How long did it last? as long as it takes you to sneeze....

5) Do you remember his/her name? I sure dont

6) When was the last time you had sex? The last time I "fooled around" was almost 2 months ago...The last time I had intercourse was a year and 8 months ago...

7) Where did you have sex at? In a bedroom...lol

8) When was the best time have sex, early morning, afternoon, or late night booty call? DEFINITELY the late night booty call.....

9) What is the first thing you notice about someone you are attracted to? Facial structure and hands (particularly the fingernails and thumbs)...You MUST have clean fingernails...

10) Second thing? Physical shape....

11) Third thing? PERSONALITY!!

12) Have you ever participated in group sex (group being 4 or more) Been to a sex party before but DID NOT (I REPEAT) DID NOT participate...(That story deserves it's own seperate post)

13) When was the last time you participated in group sex? Never had group sex before...

14) Which is better, being watched during sex or watching sex? Watching..I am the ultimate vouyer....

15) Have you ever double dipped? (had sex with more than one person at separate times in one day) Almost....

16) Have you ever faked an orgasm? Men can't fake orgasms...lol

17) What is the wierdest sexual request someone has asked you to perform? Sucking toes....

18) Did you do it? Indeed I did

19) Have you ever had sex in public and where? Well I have worked it out in a car before...and then there are the movie theater excursions.....

20) What is your record number of orgasms in one day? 7

21) Would you rather have great sex with an ugly guy/gal or ok sex with a hot guy/gal? OK sex with a HOT guy at least has the possibility of turning into GREAT sex....

22) Would you ever tell a lie to have sex with someone? Why lie when you can use the truth and your charm....

23) How would you rate your sex life on a scale from 1 to 10, 10 being the best? 1..because it's non-existent at the moment....

24) Do you know how many sexual partners you have had sex with? Yes

25) Finally did you think about having sex after taking this quiz? Of fuckin course...!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home