Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Love

Considering the stagnant nature of all aspects of my existence these days, my life has been reduced to a series of abstract thoughts/meditations...Here is my contribution for the day..

"Love"

Love
Is a feeling
that is
a destination

Some of us are there
Some of us have been
Some of us have arrived and left
Some of us will return again

Living means
we all have the potential
to be on our way...

The challenge
lies
in which road
you choose to travel...

PeaceLoveandEternity

Quaheem

2 Comments:

Blogger Dubbed As Trent Jackson said...

See I appreciate this post...and excuse me for not posting on your blog more! And I appreciated your comment on my blog today

12:10 PM  
Blogger Quaheem said...

Hey it's all gravy...:-)

Keep givin us truth...

and I'm satisfied...:-D

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home