Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Jazz

"Jazz"
By: HX (yours truly)

Could u
turn up ur sexy
4 just a moment?
Cuz I feel
a sensual groove
comin on...

I feel it pulsating
with a fervid heat
I hear it snappin'
like
the underground beat

I feel it's dopeness
like 22 kisses
on the neck-just dope
And I just wanna swing
with u
in a smoky room
between heaven and doom...
Dreamin' 2 slide there
and electrify the blue.

I feel
the bang-bang emotions
that live
in the house of sin
and I can almost taste
the sweetness
of ur respiration
bouncing off my skin..
Dayum!!!
3 wishes come true
wrapped in2 1 u...
Excuse me
while I shed my cool
but the closeness of u
has overtaken me

I feel
the soulgasms
percolating
like gospel tambourines..
Beat me..
Over
and over
and over
and over again..
Follow
the divine rhythm
that is endless

Then
kiss these lips
and devestate
my constant
pitch black reality..
Let's girate
in synchronized motion
2 the
tick-tock tick-tock
of eternity

Simply put
ur love
is
marvelous
wonderful
beautiful
it's mmmm
it's ooooo
it's finger sucking
lip smacking
mouth watering
delicious

So..could u?
would u?
Please
turn up ur sexy?
Turn it all the way up
2 ten
Cuz I'm addicted
to the succulence
of ur existence

Baby I dig ur Jazz..
I dig ur sweet resistence.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Divo said...

You are my Niggah.

That was hot to Def.

I needed that today. You know how I was feeling yesterday.

Peace Interupted,

Stay tuned.

6:04 PM  
Blogger Dubbed As Trent Jackson said...

You make me want to get over my writers block and finish my next book

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home