Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Kyle's Lamentation........

"Untitled (Kyle's Lamentation #2)"

By..HX..

Devestation
Iz my paradise
Midnite
Revelation-Eve
can't decieve
myself in2 believing
this lemon-coated, psuedo reality..
Love it seems
R The chains that bind
and in between
the red screams
lies the darkness...
This honey-brown
blackness
defined
by a humid chill
and a temporary thrill...
Physical ejaculation
while simultaneously experiencing
depeletion of soul power...
If u could
I would want u to
roll up my dilemma
and smoke it
so u could feel the high of nothingness
and then maybe
just maybe
as u were coming down
U would get the munchies for my love
instead of always being punch-drunk off of
the uncertainties
of the material world...
If 4 a moment
u could know
how it feels
the fuck forever
and never feel, touch, kiss, caress, undress, or impress
the sweetness
of happiness...
But instead
u know
and I know
the multiplicities
of despair
and the shit just aint fair
that starvation
happens on the inside and out...
That a longing
must feel like desperation
and that ur kisses
and my kisses
exist only temporarily...
Why can't life be a kiss,
so sweet,
succulent,
and true...
Yet I remain-motionless
in my devestation paradise
midnite
on revelation-eve
and my tounge cannot express
the fullness of satsifaction...
So my ultimate reaction
is
to blow a kiss to what has never been
and never
will be
and say
"fuck this!"

3 Comments:

Blogger The Divo said...

I need to regroup...

I'll get back at chu on this one....

And Remember,

"The future is more promising once you acknowledge that it, to you, is not promised."

9:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I came across your blog through Reef. I'm totally loving it and will continue to read it. Good luck and I love your openness and honesty :)

6:23 AM  
Blogger @GaryTylone said...

That was hot!

6:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home