Saturday, July 30, 2005

Random Thoughts on a Saturday...

Happy Saturday all.....

Here are some random thoughts from yours truly....

--In the spirit of this whole Stem Cell research debate....Isn't being an EVANGELICAL CHRISTIAN and a POLITICIAN a conflict of interest...I mean ONE vows not to LIE and the other MUST lie...

--In the spirit of brotherhood I must say this...I read so many people's blogs and there are a couple that stand out because of the absolutely UNBELIVABLE behaviors that these folks admit to. I am the LAST person to judge but it bothers me a tad when fellow bloggers co-sign onto such behaviors that may be detrimental to one's existence..I aint sayin we have to write scathing diatribes in response, but shouldn't we be giving folks encouraging words so that they may consider some alternatives to their risky behavior? Maybe I am wrong...

--Piggybacking on the previous statement I am proud to say that I avoided a situation last night that may have turned into a "late-night-booty-call-disguised-as-a-chill-session." When someone contacts you at 2 in the mornin and asks "Do you wanna chill" it's only for ONE reason...NOT ON MY WATCH BUDDY!!

--So we've gone from the "WAR ON TERROR" to the "STRUGGLE AGAINST EXTREMISM"?
Funny how the BUSH administration decides to change the marketing strategy for this war. Same WAR...Same bullshit...Different name. If we really are going to struggle against extremists shouldn't we be starting in Washington? Is there anything more extreme than concocting a false premise for war (Sadaam is a threat because he's got access to Uranium in Africa which will help complete his WMD development program), then changing the premise of the war once people find out you've lied (We are going to liberate the Iraqi people from an EVIL dictator...who, coincentally VP Cheney and Secretary Rumsfeld had congenial relations with during the Reagan Administration), then exhausing all of our military resources (including the National Guard who are supposed to be guarding the homeland) so that we can rebuild Iraq and make trillions of dollars off of them and their puppet govenment; all while unethically extending soldiers tours of duty and cutting combat pay (we call that a BACKDOOR DRAFT)...All this so we can control the contracts and the OIL in the region...So shouldn't we RE-DEFINE what extreme is?

--The job situation is looking a bit more hopeful...I have some strong possibilities coming up this week...SOMETHING needs to bite soon...Because I cannot live this way too much longer...But a wise person once told me that things happen for a reason and in a season. So I am staying faithful to the most high and praying that s/he places me in the right situation..

--IT SUCKS AZZ to be broke and in the house on your birthday weekend (My actual birthday is on TUESDAY)...I have NEVER had an enjoyable birthday...It will change in a years time. I am going all out for my 25th.

--Hell's Kitchen is the GREATEST Reality show I have ever seen. Better than survivor...Better than the REAL WORLD...Better than AMERICAN IDOL...And I am of the opinion that most of these shows are bullshit...But Hell's Kitchen does it for me. There is a Gordon Ramsey in all of us...

Aiight...

That is all I got for now...

PeaceLoveandEternity...

Q

2 Comments:

Blogger @GaryTylone said...

Hmmmm...no wonder you go to that school...you kinda smart... =)~

1:23 PM  
Blogger allaboutgeorge said...

Happy early-by-two-days birthday!

3:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home