Monday, September 19, 2005

Conscience

Conscience--The part of the superego in psychoanalysis that judges the ethical nature of one's actions and thoughts and then transmits such determinations to the ego for consideration

The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth EditionCopyright © 2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company.Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.

Where would our country be if our leaders had one?

Where would your life be if you listened to YOURS?

3 Comments:

Blogger Darius T. Williams said...

Alright for the challenge! Where would my life be...good thing I listened, cuz right where I sit is where I'm destined to be!

Coming Into Reality,
-Jamal

8:03 PM  
Blogger Unconquerable Soul said...

If Our country had a conscience, people wouldn't have to live in poverty. and they wouldn't vote bush in office, in the first damn place.

If I listened to my conscience, I would have been a self-made millionaire by 20. So, now i have to wait until 40, LOL!

6:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If our country had one, the world would be a safer and more peaceful place (we set the standard as the only super-power. That's what they say isn't it? *frowns*)

If I had listened to mine there are some things I would have done differently. Oh well, you live and you learn.

I'm luvin your blog btw...

6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home