Tuesday, August 23, 2005

The Sinister Groove (Kyle's Manifesto)..Written in the key of Darkness..

The Sinister Groove (Kyle's Manifesto)

When you've got nothing else to lose
Succumb to the sinister groove

Those whispers in your ear
that urge you to re-define control..
Those bittersweet pelvic thrusts
that temporarily compromise your soul..

RELEASE!

Inside the beat lies
everything you shouldn't be--
There's the pain, the rain, the fuck you's, the ejaculatory misery..
The ooo's, the ahhh's
and a blonde haired bitch named Destiny..

RELEASE!

I hope my breath
on your neck
burns like herpes--
Burns like you burned me--
Burns to death
like this once righteous entity

RELEASE!

You call me crazy
And I call you
blind--
Cuz the crazy me
was what you've been
makin' me be
all this time--
Now I'm a lost boy
with conviction...
Thank you
for being my disease
for it allowed me to unleash the darkness
inside of me..

RELEASE!

When you've got nothing else to lose
Succumb to the sinister groove...

1 Comments:

Blogger Larry D. Lyons II said...

my, my, my, folks. we have a wordsmith on our hand. :)

a pleasure.

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home