Sunday, November 06, 2005

Devastation

Devastation

Written By: HX

Written in a Vodka-induced moment of anger at the fucked-upness of humaness as affected by HUMANS...I will not take responsibility for how bad/good you think it is...I only care about giving birth at this point in time....

This World

is

Fucked up...

I feel like

Devastation...

Faggot up

Nigger down

Gimmie a light

I'm burnin

The house...

Eve's a bitch

and

Adam too

and now

That you know--can you tell me

What's sexy to you?

Is it dicks

and pussies

or Benjamin's green

or maybe whips and chains

and ships are your scene...

This World

is

Fucked up...

and I

feel like

Devastation

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep. I love it too...can't beat a Vodka induced moment. Lol at Eve's a bitch...

5:45 AM  
Blogger Unconquerable Soul said...

It's nothing like being devasted... and get that feelin when i'm thinking about the world and i'm intoxicated. Let it out brotha, let it out!

9:03 AM  
Blogger Clay said...

i think this is my favorite piece of yours so far!

9:14 AM  
Blogger WiseYoungMan said...

Why is your vodka induced poem TIGHT!!!

Just my thoughts

12:49 PM  
Blogger Darius T. Williams said...

HOT!

7:15 PM  
Blogger ShawnQt said...

MAYBE I NEED TO GET DRUNK AND WRITE SOME DEEP SHIT, LOL.

NICE MAN, NICE!

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home