Wednesday, December 28, 2005

10 Q's from Q

I am currently battling this BITCH called the stomach flu...

I am determined to get well by the weekend so that I may hit the pavement in the City for New Years...I am almost there.

Either way I'll still be fly...But I digress.

In the meantime join me for a new segment on my Blog called 10 Q's from Q.

10 Q's from Q

(1) Why is "White Diamonds" the most HORRID smelling perfume EVER created?

(2) Why are they still showing commercials for "White Diamonds?"

(3) Has anybody else bumped into fellow Gay Black Bloggers on other websites? (i.e. Blackplanet, Adam4Adam, etc)?

(4) Isn't it hilarious observing their behavior there and comparing it to their Blog?

(5) Is anybody else turned on by West Indian brothas as much as I am?

(6) Wouldn't be interesting if Condoleeza Rice and Hillary Clinton both ran for President? Who would you vote for? (*sidebar*..MY answer..NEITHER..gimmie a third party candidate)

(7) Is it just me or has Oprah put PLANET EARTH on lay-away and will finish making the payments in a couple months?

(8) Isn't that government cheese the BEST shit ever? Kraft my ass.

(9) If you had 5 black people that you could ex-communicate from the race who would they be? (my 5 would be-Larry Elder, Ward Connerly, Clarence Thomas, Condoleeza "BROWN" Rice, and LARRY ELDER again!)

(10) Is it just me or is there just ONE song in the club that comes on that can make the HARDEST brotha have a stereotypically "homosexual" moment? What song does that to you?

That's it for now...

Holla at me. Let me know somethin!

Q



11 Comments:

Blogger Unconquerable Soul said...

These Q's are Fire!

I think if Rice and Clinton both run it would be a FIGHT for Victory!

I send my first blogger on A4A and I was like oh my goodness they want some one-on-one action, LOL.. i wish i can tell you who, LOL

i think Stanley Crouch should be ex-communiticated from the race.. i seen him at the 100 Black Men annual gala and I wanted to choke em.

crazy in love.. definitely gets me a little loose, LOL

2:22 PM  
Blogger Quaheem said...

oh yeah...almost forgot about STANLEY "JABBA THE HUT" CROUCH.....

2:29 PM  
Blogger Darius T. Williams said...

Yo - that's right, you are fly! I hope you get better in time for the New Year!

Coming Into Reality,
-Jamal

8:35 AM  
Blogger @GaryTylone said...

OMG...My mother used to love White Diamonds !!! Lets see... Wait-the whisper song...Kryptonite...Lose My Breath...I'm not gonna go on...

8:07 PM  
Blogger ShawnQt said...

Well I meet you on Blackplanet way before both of us were blogging. I have seen Jamal Franklin on Adam4Adam, and even seen Noforreal profile on there as well. Hey I'm on there too! AND NO, you can't see my private pic, lol. I have some conflicting issues with A4A though, will talk about it another time.

Oh yeah I seen Paul on Adam looking for a roommate, wonder how that went. Thanks goodness I didn't see anyone out there, giving out there goods! Everyone was pretty respectful.

Unless I seen someone's dick, and didn't know it was a fellow blogger... (looks around)

8:58 AM  
Blogger heartbreaker said...

yo happy new year!... i likez the Q's and YES to them West Indian brothas, OMG! I used to be boys w/ this dude that's from the West Indies and SEE WHAT YOU DID!? All I can think about is his lips... I'm grinning from ear to ear right now... damn! -lol- mmm... okay, getting my hormones back under control... and watch out w/ that flu, take care of yourself cuz i had the same thing and lost weight and everything... hope you had a good night bringing in the new year... peace

10:50 PM  
Blogger Rodney said...

(1) What's wrong with White Diamonds? I think Youth Dew is the most horrid.

(2) Valentino's mother is probably still buying it. The commercials are just for her.

(3) About 5 years ago on Black Planet I used to type QUAHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEM! whenever you entered the room.

(4) No hilarity here. I always found you to be bright and extremely intelligent... even in the chat room.

(5) The accent definitely does it for me.

(6) Interesting is not the word. I will have to go with Hilary. Condoskeeza just doesn't strike me as a leader. She can lie and stuff, but I feel safer with Hilary around. I know she'll jack a bitch if they get in the way.

(7) In the next millenium, Oprah will be a deity.

(8) Can't nothing make a pan of mac and cheese like the gubment brick.

(9) Clarence Thomas, Condoskeeza Rice, Joseph C. Phillips, O.J. Vernon Robinson... there's so many more!

(10)Most house classics will do it for me. I don't think I actually "queen out," but I will damn near twirl... lol

4:48 PM  
Blogger Jameil said...

lololol. this is hilarious. have you smelled paris hilton's "fragrance?" i GUARANTEE you will change your mind about white diamonds. that will turn into ROSES!! if that's how she smells, paris STANK!! I've never had government cheese. But I love cheddar! oh wait. i think my grandma had some. i didn't like it.

1:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why am I so late to this post.

Digging the questions...*hangs head* I bought white diamonds for somebody once - now I feel some type of way about it...

7:58 PM  
Blogger Dubbed As Trent Jackson said...

lmao at white diamonds...
she doesnt even look like that anymore

12:40 AM  
Blogger dugla said...

nobody wants to kill 50 cent? I do! and the doctors that took them bullets out too.

When Foxy Brown come on in da club i try not to recite the whole song... just some. heh

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home