Monday, December 19, 2005

A Boy Named Jesus

A Boy Named Jesus

By: HX

Last Night
I made love to a boy named Jesus--
Holy Rolling
on a funky, anonymous mattress.
Climactic juices
squeezed from the vine--
Dulce-bitter
and his stroke turned it into wine.

I loved him
but soon after
my advances were crucified--
Heartbroken
and dick swollen with delayed desire
I touch myself--
screaming in Sodomite bliss.
I need him to come finish this

But

Boys like Jesus
just don't love
boys like me.
They just like the sway of my hips
and the sweet of my sweets..

But I hope he knows
that
A fuck on every 7th day
is alright with me.

7 Comments:

Blogger Unconquerable Soul said...

Dang, that was hot.. i would like to see you perform that piece.

7:36 AM  
Blogger ShawnQt said...

I LOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEE THIS PEICE!
I'm glad I got a preview, but the rest was on point... Have to give you your props on this one. My favorite of yours to date!

Man... still feeling it. lol.

7:58 AM  
Blogger Clay said...

great piece. btw - thanks for the post on my blog and i totally agree. just because someone doesnt have a college degree doesnt not mean they deserve to be treated so horrible. in addition, not everyone is as privileged and have access to education - higher education is not for everyone. funny how we will make class divisions even down to college grads!!!

4:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

irreverent (to some) and thrilling...

I love your words, they are as searing & thought-provoking as always.

6:01 PM  
Blogger The Divo said...

I am totally speechless.

This needs and award...

8:56 AM  
Blogger heartbreaker said...

wow... thas hot

1:05 PM  
Blogger soforeal said...

If Jesus won't finish it, I will. (wink)

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home