Thursday, January 05, 2006

JustUs

JustUs

By: HX

(Dedicated to the 1 who hasn't come yet)

Is it the
fuck in my strut
that sends your pulse swingin?
Or is it
this obscene machine
attached to my hips
that makes you wanna
build snowmen in June?
Would it be safe to assume
that the sweet smell of
the sound of
my
merry-go-round
increases you propensity
towards fidelity
with me?
What if I
could be sweeter to you
than
Mother Africa
before the slave--
Sweet like lips
that speak
truth
to
power--
Sweet like
the caress of the
Moon in the midnight hour--
Even sweeter
than me
on my knees in submission--

And before this world needed justice
there was just us--
So with your permission
I'd like to return
to that condition

7 Comments:

Blogger @GaryTylone said...

OWWWW !!!! YES ! YES !!! ::Snapping fingers:: I like it !

8:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

with your permission...

I liked that a lot too. The "fuck in my strut"? Lemme find out...*grinz*

8:30 PM  
Blogger E said...

You had me at the "the fuck in my strut". Oooh, I see essequibo and I liked the same part.

7:03 AM  
Blogger Rodney said...

Valentino said it best OWWWW!!!! That makes me wanna go to the club and dance all night long.

9:54 AM  
Blogger ShawnQt said...

You know what just came up?
Yeah... that. lol.

12:30 AM  
Blogger ShawnQt said...

Feel better man, you got shit to d next weekend.

12:30 AM  
Blogger Darius T. Williams said...

Hot man...definitely hot!

Coming Into Reality,
-Jamal

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home