Friday, April 21, 2006

10 Q's from Q

Time for another edition of 10 Q's from Q....

(1) Is it just me or is Kenneth Cole "Signature" the greatest cologne ever? It makes people want to lick you.

(2) Speaking of licking...Why have I felt the continual need to hump something for the last couple of weeks? Must be in the water.

(3) Could I just have 30 seconds with Nick Cannon? (I know he aint everybody's cup of tea but I like him dammit)

(4) Why do white people always say "sorry" when they are mistakenly in a black person's way? There is nothing to be sorry about. Move the fuck out of the way. Are they anticipating a beatdown?

(5) Is it just me or is Wal-Mart the devil? Don't think so? Talk to some of their employees about their benefits.

(6) Is it just me again or are all dudes between the ages of 18-21 fuckin crazy?

(7) Why am I just realizing how crazy I was then?

(8) If the Democrats lose in 2008 how pathetic a party will they be? (not that they, along with their Republican friends dont already represent everything that is absolutely perverse about American culture)

(9) Why is there a holiday celebrating weed?

(10) Why is _______ __________ a sexy muthafucka!

That's it for now....

Enjoy da weekend..

PEACELOVEANDETERNITY

Q

6 Comments:

Blogger dugla said...

Ummm, it's not the water.

There's a holiday celebrating Columbus, why not weed?

And you need to stop playing... ____ _____ ??? That's some bullshit how about a real clue?

12:16 PM  
Blogger Ddot the King said...

LOL...ummm..ok

12:26 PM  
Blogger 4GOTTEN1 said...

There is really a holiday celebrating weed?

3:03 PM  
Blogger @GaryTylone said...

what are you really gonna do with 30 seconds of nick cannon??? and _______ ______ is sexy...

9:26 PM  
Blogger Marz said...

The humping is because of the spring time, and the way it affects men. (Thinking of Vivica talking in “ two can play That Game”).

Most Caucasians may expect a beatdown. I say sorry when I’m in someone’s way. I think it’s common coutesy.

WAl-Mart isn’t the devil. And if it is then American’s are demons for supporting it, or him rather.

ALLL dudes 18-21 may be a generalization. But then again maybe in a year or two I may just have to check myself into an asylum for three years. (LOL)


Why is there a WHOLE MAGAZINE about weed and the new breeds, and weed festivals? It’s called Weed World and it shocked me reading it.

Because he wants to be


-Marz

4:08 PM  
Blogger Darius T. Williams said...

Um - who's the blank? I'm with Dugla - can we get a clue?

Coming Into Reality,
-Jamal

9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home