Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Ask Quaheem

I have come to the realization today that I have temporarily run out of things to discuss on this blog...

Rather than try to force some half baked poetry (like I was attempting to do) I am taking a cue from many other bloggers and allowing you all to ask QUAHEEM any and every question you would like to ask...

There is no limit on the number of questions you can ask...

There are no boundaries....

Let your imagination run wild!!!

And I will do my best to answer in a timely fashion.


PeaceLoveandEternity

Q

5 Comments:

Blogger Rodney said...

In a timely fashion? You are supposed to post them for all the world to see.

I kind of like Paul's question. You and I have been in cyber contact for at least 7 years. That's a long time to have never met, but then again there are some I've been chatting with longer that I will never meet... I like you though... lol.

My real question: What are you looking for in a partner? What are your expectations and what, if anything, would you be willing to compromise?

12:57 PM  
Blogger @GaryTylone said...

What is one thing that you've learned in your 24 years that will always remember? How did you learn it?

8:44 PM  
Blogger Ladynay said...

Do you think you'll ever post pictures back on your blog?

I can almost put my hand on a holy book and say that I saw your pix on here along time ago.

I want to say you had something on your head in every pic and one was you on a couch.....hmmmmm, if I am right, your a cutie and I think you should post more :-)

Oh, and what side of the bed do you sleep on?

7:24 PM  
Blogger Dubbed As Trent Jackson said...

When are you moving to my castle?

11:31 AM  
Blogger Waddie G. said...

Are you coming to Chicago for Black Pride weekend?

What is your biggest fear?

If you were to pick the music for a party, what five songs would you put at the top of the list?

What is your current relationship with your parents like?

2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home