Saturday, July 02, 2005

The "Thank You" Post

Thank You....

Thank You Mother for giving me the life that I've tried to give to the world...

Thank You "Lyrik" for being my first...The first one I loved...And the first one who broke my heart. Thank You for allowing me to love you....

Thank You Angel for violating something so sacred...

Thank You Yale, Penn, UMass, and UNC for the rejections...It's made me stronger...

Thank you Father for showing me how to NOT be a DADDY...

Thank you to every man that I waited up for and never called...

Thank you Nickole for being a friend even tho I haven't been the best one to you...

Thank you Carol for being you under every condition and for loving and respecting me unconditionally...

Thank You Lord Almighty for endowing me with a mind, a body, and a spirit. Thank you for the highs and the lows...the pains and the pleasures...the deaths and the re-births...the sunshine and the darkness...

Thank you God for the concept of PEACE...for without it there would be nothing to strive or live for...And thank you for the STRUGGLE that makes the arrival at PEACE so glorious...

Thank you...Thank you...Thank YOU...

3 Comments:

Blogger the young people's professor said...

Thank you for sharing your strength, courage, and wisdom!

1:16 AM  
Blogger ShawnQt said...

always good to thank the things that makes us stronger!

11:29 AM  
Blogger The Divo said...

I feel you.

Sometimes, we have to thank all for the experiances that make us who we are. I can definately take a crash course in that.

Stay focused as the newer experiances continue to keep you thankful.


As always in Parting,

I came in Peace and in Peace I leave.

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home